Arc Spray Coating
This form of thermal spraying uses wire material as a feed stock. An electric arc is used to provide the heat source by utilizing two current carrying wires. As the wires are fed towards each other the electric current short circuits between the wires causing the tips of the wire to melt and once molten, compressed air is used to atomize and accelerate the feed metal towards the substrate.
- 01. High Corrosion Resistance.
- 02. High Bond strength of upto 4000 psi.
- 03. Porosity less than 8%.
- 04. Excellent Service Life.
- 05. Very fast application, perfect fulfilling shutdown targets.
- 06. No formulation System like paints.
- 07. No Drying and Curing time required.